- Do you want a youthful and glowing skin?
- Do you need drastic improvement for dark eyes circles?
- Do you suffer from hair thinning or baldness?
- Have you heard about Vampire facial and needs a magical enhancement in your facial appearance?
Your concern has the best answer with the PRP treatment. PRP uses the patient’s own blood stem cells to facilitate the cells’ growing process and gives healthy and glowing skin and hair
Benefits of PRP Treatment
- The PRP treatment has a significant role in hair loss treatment as it helps in inducing the hair follicles to grow.
- The PRP injection promotes hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles and prevent further hair loss
- It improves hair growth cycle
- It improves the hair transplantation results by stimulating the growth of hair follicles
- It helps in a faster healing process and works great after the hair restoration surgery and makes the procedure a bio-effective
- It helps in obtaining high-platelets enriched blood that is concentrated and injected into the affected areas contains growth factor maximum
- For Better Hair Transplant Results: PRP injection is also administered with the hair transplant procedure to promote better hair growth and faster healing. The therapy makes the procedure a bio-effective as it stimulates the hair follicles to grow faster so that the desired outcomes can be achieved.
- It is the most effective treatment when it comes to reducing fine wrinkles. Injecting PRP in a nasolabial fold or a hollow cheek regenerates collagen through the growth factors that are included in it and turns around the wrinkle situation.
- PRP treatment is a solution to freckles and blemishes on your skin, through its growth factors which like EGF. EGF in PRP stimulates cell growth and cell replication and this in turn helps in the removal of freckles and blemishes.
- Acne is globally an embarrassing problem for people but the best treatment for it is not creams or lotions. PRP treatment activates sebum (a stimulant that causes pimples in a dormant state) and reduces pimple development.
- At the same time, PRP also generates collagen and elastin fibers which are useful in wiping out acne scars and stretch marks.
- The PRP injection helps in achieving faster healing because the proliferation of cells on the injured areas gets doubled than usual promotes wound healing at a faster rate.